Our products require simple steps to keep them looking their best.
Wearing Your Jewelry
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry. These products contain chemicals that can damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners. Again, chemicals that can damage the finish.
- Do not wear your jewelry to bed. Over time, your natural body oils will tarnish the finish. And our chains, while quite durable, are not intended to be worn overnight.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Always store each piece separately in an airtight pouch away from sunlight and heat.
Cleaning Silver and Gold Vermeil
- Use a cleaning cloth to polish your piece before and after wearing it. A little rub each time will keep it looking its best.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth.
- A toothbrush will help get into the intricate patterns. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry washes as they often contain harsh chemicals.