Origami Crane Bracelet
The Japanese believes the crane to be a "bird of happiness". The Origami Crane™ Pendant is an iconic crane design that symbolizes love for birds.
Traditionally, it was said that if one folded 1000 origami cranes, one's wish would come true. It is our wish to help women on a mission to change the world. The Origami Crane is also a symbol of hope and healing.
Definitely a standout style for any occasion. Handcrafted in 925 Sterling Silver.
(Nut, our first Woman of Abundance, holding her parrot, Payu.)
- Chain Type:
- Clasp Type:
- Charm Size: 12mm x 18mm | 0.47" x 0.70"
- Length: 15cm + 6cm Adjustable Chain | 5.90" + 2.36" Adjustable Chain
- Your purchase promotes women empowerment and animal sanctuary support
Each piece gives 10% back to Women of Abundance. We support world-transforming projects and initiatives from women who need funding. In turn, they provide support and abundance in their communities as well. Learn more here.
Why Choose the Origami Crane™ Bracelet?
- It reflects who you are - your values and your ability to change lives.
- You keep the cycle of abundance flowing
- Limited Edition Design, a special design for this specific cause!
THE PERFECT GIFT for Birthdays, Holidays, Mother’s Day, Anniversary & Christmas
What Are You Waiting For? SUPPORT and Be a Part of the Abundance Effect TODAY!